Business Before or After Hours
- This is a social networking opportunity hosted by a sponsor Chamber member, held either before or after working hours.
- This annual event is held in April and showcases participating members, as well as non-member businesses to the general public.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available with print, radio and television advertising prior to the event.
- Visit the Expo site at http://www.germantownexpo.com/
Chamber Golf Tournament
- This annual event is open to Chamber members and the general public, held in early summer.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available with advertising taking place throughout the tournament.
Germantown City Map
- Approximately 10,000 printed biennially featuring advertisement opportunities for Chamber members to purchase.
- Approximately 17,000 magazines are distributed annually.
- All Chamber members are listed by business category
Germantown Chamber Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Approximately 10,000 guides are distributed annually.
- Members may purchase advertising space
Grand Openings & Ribbon Cuttings
- Available to Chamber members only, local media coverage insures area-wide attention to new and expanding businesses
- Chamber members (3 each month) may purchase mini-expo space for a nominal fee at General Membership Luncheons to promote their business
New Business Advertising
- Special rates are given to new Chamber members advertising in the Place Holder of the Shelby Sun Times
Newcomers List and Packets
- Newcomer names and address are provided to Chamber members for a nominal fee
- Members may purchase placement of advertising material in all newcomer packets for nominal yearly fee, with newcomer list being sent to advertiser monthly
- Advertising inserts may be included in this monthly publication for a nominal fee. The newsletter is mailed to the entire Chamber membership.
- Chamber staff constantly provides business referrals to the general public
Small Business of the Year Awards
- Awarded annually, winners are featured locally in the Germantown Magazine and recognized state wide by the state of Tennessee.
- Business Before and After Hours
- Business Expo
- General Membership Luncheon
- Gold Circle
- Golf Tournament
- Holiday Tour of Homes
- New Member Reception & Orientation
- Small Business Seminar Series, etc.
- Special Events