The Executive Board takes over when the complete Board is not in session, but is accountable to the complete Board for its actions. It is composed of the officers of the Board of Directors, along with the past Chairman of the Board and Executive Director of the Chamber. The Chairman of the Board is also chairman of the Executive Committee.
- Chairman of The Board
- Brian White, Century Financial
- Past Chairman
- Amy Barringer, Baptist Medical Group Outpatient Care Center
- Vice Chairman - Event Operations
- Annie Taylor, Crye-Leike, Inc.
- Vice Chairman - Internal Operations
- Emily Walpole - Methodist Healthcare
- Vice Chairman - Economic Developement
- Amy Egerman, Dazzle
- Rocky Blair, Law Offices of Perkins & Lawson
- Mark McBryde, Mark McBryde, CPA's
- Executive Director
- Janie Day
Executive Board & Board of Directors
The government and policy making responsibilities of the Chamber are vested in the Board of Directors. The Directors are elected to serve for a three-year term. It is their dedication and willingness to serve that helps strenghthen the Chamber and it's efforts to promote a vibrant business environment. Our Board of Directors represents the Leadership of the Germantown Area.
- Steve Bernhardt, Bernhardt Law Firm
- Scot Berry, Memphis Communications Corporation
- Angie Brasfield, Bank of Bartlett
- Michael Earps, Spectrum Lighting & Controls, Inc.
- George Hernandez, Campbell Clinic
- Deborah Carter Johnson, First Tennessee Bank
- Daphne Large, Data Facts
- Candace Morgan, Verizon Wireless
- Nick Mulliniks, Regions Bank
- Mike Palazzolo, City of Germantown Mayor
- Ron Roberson, Andrew K. Stern American Legion Post 250